Wow the last month has flown but of course, February is the shortest month! Baby W turned 10 months old nearly a week ago…
…and similar to the last update, there has been lots of developments! Most notably….
- he can now crawl properly!
- he pulls himself up to stand on ANYTHING he can!
- he can clap (and this makes him VERY happy!)
Similar to last month, he’s very happy but very busy… so easy to look after but exhausting chasing after him all the time! He seems to want to be wherever he’s not allowed… climbing up the glass TV stand etc!
- He’s still sleeping through 🙂 (we start his bedtime routine at 6pm, and he wakes up between 6-6.30am)
- He still loves his food… cheesy pasta and cottage pie remain firm favourites, and he now loves banana too
- Still hasn’t dropped any milk feeds yet – he still has 4 bottles a day
- Still have no idea how much he weighs! He’s mostly in 9-12 month clothes, but still in some 6-9 month clothes, in size 4 nappies
- Still has 8 teeth – hasn’t had any new ones for a while now, I’m sure #9 won’t be long!
What we’ve been up to
- His 10month old birthday co-incided with me going up to 4 days a week in work – it’s SO much more exhausting than 3 days! He didn’t seem to notice though, he’s settled in so well at the childminder’s!
- While we’re on about work, I spoke at a big digital conference which was nerve-racking but went well – I was away for 2 nights and had a lovely upgraded suite – was nice to get some rest!
- However, that came just after a girly weekend in London which was awesome but it meant in total I was away from baby W 5 nights out of 7 which was really weird and I won’t be doing that again in a hurry!
- One week his swimming lesson was cancelled so we took him to a ‘messy play’ class instead… much fun with pasta, not so much fun with shaving foam… he didn’t know what to do with himself!
- I signed him up at the local library, which got him 2 free books 🙂 we went to storytime twice, but they run it on Thursdays and now I’m back in work on Thursdays – shame as he loves clambering over the crates of books!
- We were glad to have better weather this month – we had some nice walks around Cosmeston lakes, and our local museum at St Fagans
That’s it for now folks, stay tuned for the next update!