Months ago, the lovely Jenna at TinyFootsteps tagged me in this blogger challenge – go over and take a look – turns out she’s a fellow Pink fan!
You’ll know I love taking part in these (here’s my previous efforts) so here’s my answers:
1) If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you’d buy?
I’d pay off the mortgage… and my sister’s mortgage…. then I’d head to the travel agents…..
2) How did you meet your partner?
Well, I had just joined Match.com and I was in the work kitchen telling a colleague about it, when another colleague overheard and said ‘I didn’t know you were single, I know someone who I could set you up with….’ and that was that 🙂 (So I always say I wouldn’t have met him if it wasn’t for Match.com!)
3) What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done? (Come one, it’ll be like therapy!) 😉
I honestly can’t divulge all here but let’s just say I have a couple of poo-related travel stories!
4) If you could banish anything to Room 101, what would it be?
5) If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Oh god, everywhere!!! But my heart is here in Wales, so I would just have to settle for holiday homes in all matter of exotic locations!
6) What was the last film you watched and what did you think of it?
Wolf of Wall Street – good film, racier than I was expecting! Reminded me a lot (too much) of ‘Blow’
7) What’s the one piece of advice would you give to a new mum?
Hire a cleaner – even if it’s just an hour a week it will be the best tenner a week you spend 🙂
8) What items are you unable to resist when you’re out shopping? For me, it’s baby clothes and cute stationary!
Scarves. Percy pigs.
9) If you had to eat the same meal for dinner every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
10) Tell me about your proudest moment (I’m talking before babies!)
Going travelling alone and getting a 2:1 in my degree are up there but probably my proudest moment is winning a Manager’s award in work last year, nominated by my boss only 12 are awarded each year out of a workforce of a few thousand!
11) How would your best friend describe you?
Now, I’m supposed to nominate some other bloggers but everyone I know has already done one of these so I’ll leave this one here for now – if you enjoyed it, nominate yourself and share your answers with me 🙂