You might have noticed our lovely new changing bag in my hospital bag post… We used it for baby S’s first clothes, nappies etc in hospital….
Now we’ve finally had our first outing as a family of four (only to our local shopping outlet!) we got to try it out properly
Is this the best changing bag ever?!
I absolutely love this changing bag for so many reasons:
- It’s like a tardis – doesn’t look overly big from the outside but it’s really roomy on the inside!
- It has separate sections and bags on the inside which is great for finding specific stuff, avoiding leakage/contamination etc! That includes a nappy bag, bottle insulator, strap for keys…
- It has 4 strap options – the small handle on top, pram straps, shoulder strap for carrying/hanging on pram and the very handy rucksack option!
- I love the design and choice of plain/neutral colours… I don’t think it’s overly feminine which is handy for when daddy is using it!
- Great price… RRP is £64.99 but they’re currently on sale at Smyths Toys for £48.99 – I think this is fantastically competitive compared to other changing bags on the market
- Despite the low price, it feels like a really high quality product – feels well-made and long-lasting all over including little bits of detail like the zippers
Is this the most spacious changing bag ever?!
For our first outing we managed to fit into the bag our usual kit:
- Spare outfit for Toddler W
- Spare outfit for baby S
- 3 nappies for W
- 5 nappies for S
- 2 x Muslin sheets
- Bottle for baby S
- Bottle of water and snack pack for W
- Pack of baby wipes
- Some of W’s toy cars
- My wallet and keys!
It all fitted in with plenty of space which is brilliant! If I’ve only got one of the boys with me, there should be plenty of space to use for some bits of shopping etc 😀
I’ve only got a very small Next bag to compare it to, but this Tots by SmarTrike bag smashes that one out of the park! I can’t think of anything negative to say about this toTs by SmarTrike bag although I don’t have any other premium ones to compare it to. It smashes my cheap, little Next one out of the park! What do you guys think of it?
Disclaimer: I was given this bag in exchange for a review, but as always all opinions are my own!